At Slagle Financial, we hold two kinds of educational events for clients and community members, which we outline below.
Or, if you’ve attended a seminar before, feel free to schedule a one-on-one, no-obligation visit.
We’d be happy to meet with you!
The Financial Path to Prosperity Workshop A 1-Hour Financial Seminar
Join our team for an evening of education and empowerment at one of our dinner seminars. Come hear what you’re missing on these 5 vital topics:
- What the new SECURE Act means for your retirement
- How to be better prepared for market nose-dives
- Investment strategies that can reduce future tax burdens
- Creating a stable, predictable income for life
- Where to invest for growth, income and stability
Lunch and Learn Details Coming Soon!
No matter where you are in your retirement planning, there’s still time to make a difference. Unlike financial seminars that focus on a specific topic, this comprehensive course helps you see the bigger picture of your finances.
In this two-day class, you will learn how to:
- Plan your retirement income to fit your lifestyle
- Apply specific strategies designed to increase Social Security benefits
- Take control of your 401(k) and retirement accounts
- Calculate how much risk you’re taking with your hard-earned dollars
- Eliminate unnecessary fees
To find about upcoming events in your area, call us at 888.294.9248, or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields