Financial Servicing Advisor
We’re Growing – Join Us!
This is the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for. As an intentional, client service driven, motivated, administrative professional who finds fulfilment in supporting others and contributing to the team, we would like to talk to you
What sets Slagle Financial apart is that our Financial Service Advisors primarily work with existing clients, deepening the relationship and supporting our Financial Advisors. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys learning, building relationships and is a master at prioritization and can organize chaos when needed. This awesome relationship builder is certainly ambitious but more focused on the client, helping others and possibly continuing to work in a supporting role for a number of years. This person will be a firm advocate of FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW THROUGH, FOLLOW UP. They understand that providing superior client service is absolutely what sets them (and us) apart from other financial firms. Duties include document processing, servicing clients, researching the marketplace, meeting prep, ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs and then uncovering new opportunities.
- Wonderfully optimistic personality and great sense of humor
- College degree REQUIRED
- 2+ years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales REQUIRED
- Life and Health REQUIRED
- Must obtain Series 65 within initial months post-hire
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word & Power point)
- Document preparation/processing
- Meeting preparation
- Assist clients with annuities, life, long-term care & managed money
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Contribute to meeting individual and team goals
- Assist the Financial Advisor in preparing, presenting and implementing customized financial plans
- Strong initiative
- High emotional IQ
- Glass half full mentality
- Unstoppable level of persistence
- High personal emphasis on learning and development
- A passion for serving others
BUT it’s not all about what we want—it’s also about what we would like to offer you!
Our firm is offering a superb deal for the right Financial Service Advisor. The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and unique financial firm that promotes a FUN and team-oriented culture. We offer Best in Class service to our clients and prospects. But we don’t stop there. We also provide unrivaled benefits to our team including a competitive compensation package with company-sponsored Health insurance. We offer a 401K with a company match. Oh, and don’t forget the Paid Time Off! For this position, we are offering up to 15 days off per year PLUS paid holidays! In addition, we have a work hard/play hard atmosphere. We certainly recognize that our team members are what make our continued growth possible.