Client Service Administrator
Client Service Administrator
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize superior client service skills and work one-on-one with client’s day? If you enjoy developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior administrative support, we would like to talk to you! Our growing financial service firm in Edwardsville, IL is seeking to add a Client Service Administrator to our team!
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has the desire to work in the financial industry long-term and contribute to the growth of our business.
The purpose of this position is to service the existing client base with all service requests including beneficiary changes/withdrawals, incoming client service calls, database management, and client appointment preparation including updating client account summaries for their review meetings, preparing the main advisor for his/her review meetings, and preparing issued accounts for delivery.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication; written and verbal
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive management style and consistent follow-through
- Associates Degree preferred
- Financial Industry experience required
- 2+ years working alongside a Financial Advisor in a fast-paced office environment preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly
- CRM experience
This Client Service Administrator will be expected to have consistent follow-through with all efforts, build relationships with prospects and clients, and help prepare the Advisor for client appointments. Other daily, weekly, and monthly tasks may include:
Client Service (serve as backup client service for Client Service Specialist)
- Assisting clients with overall maintenance of annuity accounts
- Non-financial changes, RMDs, withdrawal requests, allocations, policy renewals, etc.
- Filing death claims for deceased clients.
- Obtaining all necessary paperwork from both clients and insurance carriers; ensuring the completion of claim.
- Keeping databases updated with closed accounts, portfolio values, and general information.
- Helping clients with online registrations for accessing accounts via Orien or directly through company website.
- Respond to incoming and outgoing client inquiries by phone and email requests.
- Running annual RMD report for eligible clients; ensuring required distributions are taken.
- Act as liaison between clients and financial advisors when needed.
- Meeting with clients if necessary.
- Train with Lacey on AUM side
- Balance Sheet, completion, and Appointment Prep
- Assign task provided by advisor dictations to staff
- Assist the advisors with the appropriate forms for the application.
- Set up a time to call the client and go over the procedure of steps to get approved for the application
- Assist the advisors with the phone interview/application process
- Follow up with each company for pending business and ensure the company receives the requested forms from any medical provider for each applicant.
- Attend educational seminars and client events
- Assist in training and development
- Back Up for client operations specialist
- Ensure all scheduled appointments are readily prepared for each financial advisor
- Database maintenance
Presented by Advisor Employee Services. Thank you for your interest in the Client Service Administrator role. Advisor Employee Services, a consulting firm located in Overland Park, Kansas, represents the top 1% of financial advisors in all 50 states in their hiring needs. Please take a moment to explore our website and the services provided. We are not a staffing firm, but together have built a reputable and continuously expanding business model which allows us to pinpoint the exact personnel needs of these established financial advisors. If you feel that you have the skills it takes for the position responsibilities listed, please apply today!