Client Operations Specialist
Do you have a passion for the financial industry and knowledge of processing important client paperwork? Our fast-paced financial firm in Edwardsville, Illinois is looking for a strong, detail orientated New Business Processor to ensure the client acquisition process from application submission to policy delivery is as smooth as possible.
We are seeking a hard-working, positive individual to join the continuously growing team. If you are seeking a company that cares about team members and clients, we want to talk to you!
Our office prides itself on providing the ULTIMATE client experience. YOU can make a direct impact on our client’s financial freedom!!
- Previous experience in processing new business paperwork in a financial office preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills desired. Experience with excel required.
- Must have Experience with Annuity applications and transfers.
- Must have a full understanding of Tax Qualified and Non Tax Qualified Accounts
- Experience with Brokerage and Life Insurance accounts
- Insurance License Required
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with important paperwork without much client interaction
- Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Self-directed initiative
- Process driven
- Strong follow-through
Putting client needs first is deeply rooted in our culture and at the core of everything we do. In providing excellent client service you will:
- Complete and process all applications for business submitted by agents
- Ensure accuracy of information provided and all forms needed are included when forwarded to the insurance/security agencies.
- Submit all completed in good order applications and forms to the proper agencies.
- Follow-up on pending applications with various insurance/security agencies and transfer companies to keep the application process moving forward.
- Research and analyze application issues and provide problem resolution
- Answer agents’ requests and respond to their needs in a timely manner
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required by management