At Slagle Financial we hold educational workshops for our clients and the community that feature specific topics, such as market volatility, how to spot 401(k) fees and the best ways to generate lifetime income.
We strive to keep you up-to-date on issues that matter to you, your family and your financial well-being. Feel free to schedule a one-on-one, no-obligation meeting whenever you attend a seminar.
For information on upcoming events, please contact our office, toll-free, at 888.294.9248.
The Financial Path to Prosperity Workshop
Join us for an evening with television talk show host and financial planner Chad Slagle at one of our upcoming dinner seminars. Come hear what you’re missing on these 5 Vital Topics:
- How to survive a pensionless society
- The retirement killer: volatility
- 6 ways financial advisors charge fees: Which ones are fair?
- How to spot hidden 401(k) fees
- Planning your retirement: the best ways to generate lifetime income
Upcoming Financial Path to Prosperity Workshops
Aug 6th - Decatur, IL
Aug 8th - Springfield, IL
Aug 13th - Waterloo, IL / Columbia, IL
Aug 15th - Decatur, IL
Aug 15th - Springfield, IL
Aug 21st - Waterloo, IL / Columbia, IL
Aug 22nd - O’Fallon, MO
Aug 27th - O’Fallon, MO
No matter where you are in your retirement planning, there’s still time to make a difference. Unlike financial seminars that focus on a specific topic, this comprehensive course with help you see the the bigger picture.
In this two-day class you will learn how to:
- Plan your retirement income to fit your lifestyle
- Apply specific strategies designed to increase Social Security retirement benefits
- Take control of your 401(k) and retirement accounts
- Calculate how much risk you’re taking with your hard-earned dollars
- Eliminate unnecessary fees
Lunch & Learn Events
Join us for lunch to hear about today’s uncertain economy, retirement planning, updates on Social Security and tax changes. Our Lunch & Learns are a great opportunity for us to provide continuing education to our clients and their guests.